An endowment creates tangible and sustainable resources that are dedicated forever to our mission. United Way of Eastern Maine has worked to improve the quality of life and advance our community since 1937. Over the years we’ve learned that the work of today may not be the work of tomorrow. We know that our communities will grow and change. We know that we’ll always be right in the middle of it.
When you commit yourself to our endowment fund you guarantee our ability to respond to the changing landscape of Eastern Maine. With your help we can build capacity for both present and future needs for generations to come.
Benefits to you and your community:
- Become a member of The Charles F. Bragg 2nd Society
- Amplify your gift through time
- Help shape a strong and vibrant future
- Create long-lasting solutions in a constantly changing world
- Increase resources for vital services in a community you love
- Receive possible tax and/or other financial benefits
For more information about United Way of Eastern Maine’s Endowment and Planned Giving Program please contact President and CEO Shirar Patterson at (207) 941-2800 or email@example.com