United Way of Eastern Maine raises funds each year to support five counties in Eastern Maine, helping strengthen our community for everyone who lives here. The majority of those funds are raised through workplace campaigns. If you’d like to introduce a workplace campaign to your company, contact Jesse Moriarity at (207) 941-2800 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
United Way campaigns are the most trusted workplace giving choice among Eastern Maine businesses. If you’re visiting as an Employee Campaign Manager (ECM), we’re glad you’re visiting! Campaign Central is all about YOU! You are such a valuable part of our annual campaign. We have many resources for you.
- Employee Campaign Manager training. If you run a campaign in your company or organization this training is for you. Even if you’ve attended before we’d love to have you join us to share your knowledge and experience. Pick the date and location that works best for you:
- Thursday, Sept 6 from 1:30 to 4:30 PM at Machias Savings Bank, Brewer
- Wednesday, Sept 12 from 8:30 to 11:30 AM at Machias Savings Bank, Brewer
- Thursday, Sept 13 from 8:30 to 11:30 AM Moore Community Center, Ellsworth
RSVP for training at: https://goo.gl/forms/yi1vVYsxHnNYvYiK2 or by giving us a call at 207.941.2800
- Fill the Bus – Saturday, August 11th – if your organization would like to run a school supply drive in early August we’d love to collect your items and add them to the bus load of school supplies that will be delivered to kids all over our region. Contact Meredith Alexander for more information.
- Campaign Kickoff — Friday, September 21st from 11:45 AM to 1 PM at Williams Park in Bangor (rain date of Friday, September 28th.) Williams Park is located on Newbury Street and parking with be available. RSVP at https://goo.gl/forms/iFDYt7ZQ29Ers9u92 or by giving us a call at 207.941.2800
- Save the Date: Day of Caring – Friday, October 12th – Community-wide, one-day volunteering event matches groups of volunteers with one-time service projects at area nonprofit organizations. More information coming soon.
- Starting a campaign
- Creative & fun ideas
- Campaign materials (coming soon!)
- Incentive prizes (coming soon!)
- Sponsorship Opportunities (pdf)
- Corporate Recognition & Awards
Since the year 2000 when United Way of Eastern Maine started the Leaders’ Circle of giving to the Annual Campaign, these generous and loyal donors have sustained our efforts to create lasting change in the five counties we serve. Learn more.
Endowment and Planned Giving
Over the years we’ve learned that the work of today may not be the work of tomorrow. We know that our communities will grow and change. When you commit yourself to our endowment fund you guarantee our ability to respond to the changing landscape of Eastern Maine. With your help we can build capacity for both present and future needs for generations to come. Learn more.