Thursday, May 17th from 11:30 AM – 1 PM at the First National Bank, 145 Exchange Street, Bangor (2nd floor community room)
Lunch will be provided!
- Jennifer Eastman, Rudman Winchell
- Nazrin Dixon & Gary Stone, First Advisors
- Dr. Frank Bragg & Hannah Young, Bangor Public Library
- Kathy Wadleigh & Sarah McPartland-Good, UMaine Foundation
- Jeanne Krause & Brad Coffey, Covenant Health Foundation
- Jesse Moriarity, United Way of Eastern Maine
- What planned giving is and leaving a legacy
- Types of planned giving
- Learn from donors why and how they are leaving money to organizations in our community
- Learn from nonprofits about how they are using these planned giving donations
- Managing an Endowment and Gifts for a future growth as well as Investments options for gifts and Endowments.