Will my money go outside of this community?

98% of money raised in Eastern Maine stays in Eastern Maine unless you – the donor – request that it be sent to another United Way or nonprofit in another community. The remaining 2% of our campaign revenue is paid to United Way Worldwide (UWW) in the form of dues which provides us with a wealth of knowledge, training and assistance for operating our local United Way.