To apply for relative openings, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About our Team
At United Way of Eastern Maine (UWEM) we imagine a community where no one struggles to meet their basic needs. Where ALL people are fed, housed and stable. Everyone is safe. Treatment and recovery is accessible to all; without stigma. All parents/caregivers can enroll their children in high quality care settings. Our youth are engaged and resilient. Most importantly we are leading the charge toward this vision TOGETHER, as a community. Are you in?
Our staff team is “all in” to further United Way of Eastern Maine’s mission and increase our investment in activities that support the three Opportunity 2028 Bold Goals, a ten-year community change initiative set by the community and led by United Way of Eastern Maine:
- Meet basic needs and promote self-sufficiency for all
- Prevent, treat, and support recovery from Substance Use Disorder
- Ensure all children have quality early learning experiences
To support the great work of our employees, we offer a competitive salary and a robust benefits package including health and dental insurance, a 403 (b) plan, life insurance, vacation and holiday pay, and paid sick time off.
Additionally, United Way of Eastern Maine offers:
- A true team atmosphere full of hard workers that know how to have fun
- A culture of continuous improvement, innovation and creativity
- Regular opportunities for professional development
- Wellness benefit
- Personal and floating holidays
- Paid time to volunteer
- A great team of top-notch professionals that share your passion for strengthening our community
Diversity and inclusion are vital to achieving our mission, living our values and advancing the common good. We seek to promote these core values as an employer and in the communities in which we work. UWEM fosters and promotes an inclusive environment that leverages the unique contributes of diverse individuals and organizations in all aspects of our work. We are dedicated to building a diverse staff with expertise and interest in serving our communities, and encourage persons of all types of diversity to apply.
The United Way of Eastern Maine is an equal opportunity employer.